COVID-19 Pandemic Era 2020


Before the start of a Pandemic lockdown in Malaysia that began on 18 March 2020  


The above photos were all taken at Blue Boy Mansion except the bottom right as my 2nd daughter was expecting her 2nd child and did not fly the distance from US. The 3 pics were taken within a couple of months before the Pandemic hit the whole country not forgetting the world! My 2nd grand daughter is seen in the photo taken after she was born in April of 2020.

The borders soon all became closed and I would lose physical contact with my close family members. How did I feel in my heart, mind and soul? In the period of less than two years since the lockdown, strangely I considered myself to be in the busiest time of my life! Why so? Listen to this latest online opportunity I had to express myself. I spoke from my heart mainly as my mind was fuzzy about years or figures. It was an impromptu dialogue, not a prepared speech. I was fully 'Interacting' with the host, highlighting the power of 'Interaction' I discovered in my life long journals and recent research to be the foundation of how I achieved OPT Optimal Performance & Thinking in my lifetime.

I was truly sharing the true Consciousness about myself or my life! Of course I had already written down detailed journals of my life's experiences that may validate what I rambled out as answers to questions posed to me. Most important I felt was that I spoke from the true feelings of my heart. It has always been feelings that drive me, not so much my mind/brain facts or all the knowledge I've squeezed into it from my years of formal education! Follow this neuroscientist who is inline with my personal research about feelings as the heart of human consciousness

Podcast Interaction with Taiwan:


After my dear wife passed away and the children had really grown up to live more independently, I could spend time to update my knowledge of the world. I knew we were living in an era which was like never before. Man has access to this abundant and progressive knowledge of our world and beyond. Hence the creation of www.AbacusToCloud.com became symbolic of my life from the era of my birth using old Abacus to calculate to advance to the scientific world we live today where we use computers and Cloud technology!

To be continued...


Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Heritage and Culture through Story Telling in our Tumultuous World Today

Misty Blues for Blue Boy Mansion in Bukit Bintang?

The Rule of Law versus The Rule by Law