Beginnings of a Transformation Project of Buildings and People


www.TalkLane.com

Starting with the setting up of a Transformation project office before a proper management office is allocated by the developer on the common property area in the year-end of 2019. 

Residential and Commercial site, Blue Boy Mansion

The building transformation project starts from the inside with internal renovation to create a Transformation office located on the ground floor.







There are people who work and people who sleep or who are down and out! A progressive country must not leave anyone behind! This photo is taken in the day when the small office transformation was going on nearby!

I spoke to this man who doesn't sleep in the day but pick empty cans from each garbage area to sell!



He shared with me his Youtube videos and I can tell this man has a good heart!

He may be poor but he doesn't make it worse for others and does his best to be self-reliant. He doesn't hurt others because of his good heart. This is quite opposite to many who are not poor or can even be rich who like to make it worse for others so that they can have a better life. This is not self-reliance but pure selfishness. They don't have a good heart that comes from the inside but are tempted to be proud by advertisements of a happier life from outside forces, even to be rich in whatever way possible!

I am just an ordinary man with a name in social media I gave myself a long time ago, when I became a father, as "Dad the KL City Kid." I was impressed to write my journals which are recordings of my life. Well, what's so great about my life? Nothing really great to me as compared to all the things I had been learning throughout my life, even experimenting at times, on trying to choose an optimal or best path for my life, and even for others, but more important is to see what happens after all the "What ifs" I have engaged in life or the real-life experiments I had done.

It certainly has been a life long learning exercise from journaling for the past 40 years. It is not that I was only waiting for the end of the journey to learn what there was to learn. It was like trying to learn about everything in the Universe but you have to first learn how to walk, then ride or drive on land, then fly an airplane over the mountains, then advance to a rocket and one day, if we have solved the mystery of Quantum Waves of the Universe, we could teleport our beings just like in the Star War movies that entertain us. My journey has reached to this day as you are reading what I'm writing now.

All who know me would realize that I'm not the type of passive learner who just learns from books or the internet today. I fully engage with people, anybody, rich or poor, male or female, good heart or bad heart, it doesn't matter as this connection to the Consciousness of another taught me many many lessons and principles of life by mere observation first. Then... Learn and Do, Do and Learn is the motto that served me best. Otherwise, like trying to learn the guitar or any musical instrument, I will never be able to know how to play them and enjoy the sound of music that I could create myself!

Yes, there are many things to learn in our lifetime and I am still learning more all the time. I even dedicated many years of serious and deep research on my own, using the advance Consciousness I believe that I had already acquired, this being about the Body Mind Spirit tripartite nature of Man.

The "Inside-Out" Approach to optimal transformation (Click here for a better understanding.)

I know I have learned enough to help in the transformation of many lives and situations just with what I know today. I never stopped connecting or interacting with anyone, especially with social media(TalkLane) where I can really connect to an endless number of people that I choose to connect with without spending physical time with them. It's really whether two parties know how to optimize the time they have spent together with each other to recharge each other's batteries or drain them instead! Everything depends on how you handle relationships. I can meet them personally as I have a variety of vehicles starting with my 'walk-wagon' legs, to pedaling on two wheels, to motorized bikes, buses, trains, planes. Physical contact is not really necessary 24 hours a day unless you're the nurse or care-taker of another person who is physically invalid right? Or you're mothering/fathering dependent children.

In our modern world, most are more mentally or emotionally affected negatively and would become invalid only when they are controlled by drugs, addictive substances or even bad evil spirits they choose to believe in or follow, the substance kind or the invisible devil kind! Click here to listen to a modern-day Canadian health coach talking about the cycle of evil in our world today.

I'm not so narrow to be talking about negative religions or witchcrafts but more important is how we exercise our free will or agency to choose for ourselves what we want to believe in or do which in our modern world can just be sitting in front of the computer which can have negative side effects too, depending on how one balances his/her Body Mind Spirit nature he/she is born with or how advance is the development of negative elements in his or her life! Everything has its opposites like One and Zeros in the computer binary language. There is Male and Female, YinYang as in ancient Chinese philosophy so why not Good and Evil people or spirits that influence us one way or another. Living or Dead characters also exist in different dimensions. Optimal energy from a human being comes from the "INSIDE". The opposite is sub-optimal energy that is the result of being forced from the "OUTSIDE."

It doesn't take long to meet another physically or virtually on text, voice or video to know what is the state of consciousness in the other party especially when they go silent and not give you any feedback. This is a sign of trouble as Man is not born without a mouth to speak nor to have a brain of intelligence that doesn't or can't interact with another. It would not be natural as Man was never born to be mute or to be alone! He can speak up. He can increase his intelligence. He is a social animal and when lacking friends or is unhappy with other humans, he can even choose a pet dog or cat to interact with them instead. You don't see these interests in lower species of life or may not be conscious of them. There is a 'Power of Interaction' that is a scientifically proven in the quantum physics world to explain that it exists. Click here to begin to learn more.

This is Ivan Cheng, a member of the ITC Bintang Toastmasters club whom I've come to respect knowing him for many years now. He helped me out when I faced some urgent building faults or problems in the Merdeka View apartment. Ivan didn't have a chance to go to University after school like I did but he continued to study part-time adult class as he ran his small engineering business. At Toastmaster's club contests, he was always an eloquent speaker to often beat me in the competitions as I could only be runner-up when he was a contestant with me in the same contest! He is a great example of a man who works from "Inside-Out".

See from the photo we could win two medals each and his was the gold and mine the silver prizes! Ivan came to see me as he knew I was getting the project that I've been talking for some time off the ground. He knew the need for residents to learn how to care for a building and how to work together in committee meetings with other owners in a flat/apartment property. He knew I was setting up a learning center backed by colleges of advanced education and hi-tech companies. We talked about networking with other organizations and promoting foreign students to come to stay in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia for research and to apply new science and technology in our Bukit Bintang area instead of just having high-rises of buildings without a soul.

What's wrong with human nature or in the case of Blue Boy Mansion? Why was the building run down and neglected? The story will unfold and readers from the community may learn a thing or two about Human Consciousness that I will attempt to explain in the process so that the reader can avoid such disasters in your own home, your neighborhood, the greater community nearby and even the country you live in! I invite you to join me in this Transformation project and learn to know yourself better. Then learn about other people better without any negative prejudice of your heart and mind. You cannot try to solve all the problems of human life on the earth without really knowing yourself nor others around you whom you have to live, work or play with. It's truly an "Inside-Out" approach.

(Postdated event: April 5, 2020 Watch this timed-video to listen to a modern-day Apostle elaborating on the "Inside-Out" approach.)


Meeting with some influential local Malaysians with the same mindset like mine, after me from left to right, Jack Lim(President of Kuala Lumpur Society), Sharizal Shaarani(Trustee of Bukit Bintang Foundation) and Dato' Lim Seng Kok(Director of Gamuda GM sdn bhd)

Ivan Cheng above is also connected to the Kuala Lumpur Society and we are rapidly building up a team together, consisting of local and international volunteers, to help transform the Bukit Bintang area to greater heights and keeping intact the positive culture of Malaysia found in Kuala Lumpur.



Click here to learn that my first two babies or daughters were born at the Chinese Maternity hospital. I was also mobbed by 4 gangsters on a bus in Puduraya. Also, my aging father at 88 years of age, died at the Tung Shin hospital. Not all occurred at the same time of course but in the same area the video above covers! Then in a peaceful Bersih 2 peoples' rally against corruption in the government,  the police without warning shot the people with a chemical spray that stung me in my innocence as a first-time observer wearing my shorts. You will find a 3rd party photo from the internet showing I was in the crowd shot at with the chemicals and that the police also shot at the Tung Shin hospital which the biased press and Chinese MCA party health minister denied. You will see all these mentioned photos and videos if you click the link given below the video.

The Puduraya area was a central place for more Bersih 5 groups to gather like from here to end up overflowing into the Petronas Twin Towers area to be the last mega protest to get rid of elected leaders/parties not worthy in the eyes the citizens under our democratic system of our country! The positive after-effects of Bersih 5 are noted here.

Click here or the map below to see the aerial view of Blue Boy Mansion and it's proximity to icon buildings of Kuala Lumpur:



Live Project just like writing a book or helping humans transform themselves:


This is a live project just like my planned book. The difference is as a writer, it is all totally under my control. With the transformation project, it will be at the speed of how fast all parties I work with can change with me. Things were slow in the beginning primarily due to the old government, lawyers and the irresponsible developer that we sued and won. Today, things are moving very much faster with our New Malaysia, I am happy to say! I love the speed I could do things all my life with the help of the latest technology found in my devices and my own consciousness, the theme of my book out by this year-end for the world!

It's beautiful!



Previous buildings I have experience in the transformation exercise, in the same central city area of Kuala Lumpur: 

Residential only, Merdeka View.

Problems Before

After


Residential and business, Sun Complex.


Problems Before


After


To be continued.....

Popular posts from this blog

The Importance of Heritage and Culture through Story Telling in our Tumultuous World Today

Misty Blues for Blue Boy Mansion in Bukit Bintang?

The Rule of Law versus The Rule by Law